Subscribe to Our Newsletter Click Below!

EatBreadToday

I don't know what tomorrow holds, so today I'll eat bread!
By Digital Di, Callan Group Communications

What a wonderful #Thanksgiving2014 I had. Two days of spending precious time with friends I consider family. #MarkPullin, executive chef for #31SupperClub cooked for a crew Wednesday and my old Buy Me Love Benefits partner had me spend Turkey Day with his amazingly loud, beautiful family in Tampa. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It was the only holiday our family celebrated other than birthdays which I don't consider a holiday so of course it's my favorite. It's the holiday of thanks, gratitude and good food. I love that!

Today we were discussing the delicious dinner and how eating fresh food with no can openers and made with love made such a difference. Speaking of fresh...the rolls...um, yeah! No Pillsbury rolls up in here..nope! Straight fresh bread made by #therealchefmark. Yummy! He didn't make enough! He mentioned when he caters he usually has a ton of left overs. I can't believe people have bought into this whole "bread is bad for you" thing. Have your bread and eat it, too, I say! Who knows what tomorrow brings, eat bread today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment